Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2022
Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation scholarship (SABMF), as part of its focus on the advancement of education in Northern Nigeria, provides financial support for 200 eligible undergraduates and Higher National Diploma Students of Northern Nigeria, Ahmadu Bello Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2022.
Origin in accredited of public universities and polytechnics in Nigeria annually through the award of scholarships.
The scholarship award is worth N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) per student and for the duration of an academic session.
That Awards will be renew to a minimum CGPA of Second Class and Lower Division for university students and Upper Credit for polytechnics students.
This applications are for qualified and successful applicants for Northern States that origin gained admission into 100 level (through JAMB) or 2000 level (through Direct Entry) for degree and HND 1 program in the 2020/2021 session.
Only candidates admitted into science and technology courses in public universities and polytechnics are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
provide of admission right into a full-time diploma and or HND application at a public college or polytechnic fulfill the minimum requirement for registration in the institution and the department or college as a complete-time scholar, due to the fact credit in 5 degree papers along with English and arithmetic and at not greater than sittings need to be an indigene of any of the nineteen states of Northern Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) need to no longer be greater than 25 years of age through the date of entry. So, at a university or polytechnic.
assembly these eligibility standards could no longer assure the award of the scholarship, because it is challenge to availability and pupil rating in the selection exercising.
Any falsification of information at any stage will result in the withdrawal of the scholarship.
Shortlisted applicants could be invite to the screening exercising during required to offer the subsequent:
- 3 Passport photographs (each measuring 2 inches x 2 inches).
- Certificate of State of Origin/Indigenization.
- Birth Certificate.
- JAMB Certificate.
- JAMB examination result.
- Original copy of admission letter from JAMB and the Institution.
- Evidence of fees payment and faculty/departmental registration.
- Valid Student Identification card.
- WAEC or NECO senior secondary school examination results.
- Semester results.
- A letter of reference from a community leader.
- Completed Parent/Guardian Attestation
- Personal Contact details (including email address).
- Alternative phone numbers
- Contact details of Next of Kin ( including email address)
- Involvedand qualified candidates ought to practice on line.
- Incomplete programswill not be universal.
- Shortlisted candidatescan be
- A success applicants can be posted on the inspiration website.
- Candidateswho have already been presented
certified and fascinated candidates need to click on on the application hyperlink at the website and comply with the instructions for the final touch of the web software and applicants need to also be down load the mother and father/mum or dad form and fill it, and involved and certified candidates must send his/her personal facts be aware: (now not multiple page) however in the underneath layout the usage of MS word and as an attached document to: email@example.com
For more details please read newspaper below