Free Cyber Security Training For Nigerian Youths
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development in Partnership with Halogen Group free Cyber Security Training, Certification Programme.
Featuring Cyber Security Competition
1st Prize: 1 Million Naira
2nd Prize: 650, 000 Naira
3rd Prize: 350,000
The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development launches Cyber Security, Training, Competition, Certification, Internship and Job placement for Nigerian Youths.
this is the programme within the Ministry of young people and game’s development in collaboration with Halogen group which has carefully been developed to benefit as many young individual’s as feasible.
Also Read: TechQuest Stem Academy Scholarship 2022
The schooling is aimed toward attractive the teens at Cyber security capabilities to permit mitigate risks of Cyber safety assaults, and
along side a Certification Programme of Cyber safety that may offer task placement each domestically and worldwide for participants.
There also are prizes indexed above of 1 Million, 650,000, and 350,000 Naira for winners of Cyber safety opposition.
So, each Nigerian Youths is strongly advocated to participate and follow.
Halogen Group in Partnership with Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development seeks to promote Cyber Security awareness, competencies and capabilities among Nigerian Youths.
This training is free for the first forty thousand enrollees.
1. Three Days (3)
2. Mode of Learning ( ONLINE)
Deadline for Registration
12th August, 2022.
Also Read: First Bank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
About the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development
Evaluation of Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development.
The ministry is the outcome of the merger of the defunct Federal Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development ( FMYSD) and the National Sports Commission (NSC), and
by the proclamation of His Excellency, Mr. President on the restructuring ministries, Departments and Agencies ( MDAs) of government on 11th November, 2016.
Some of the functions of the Ministry of Youth and Sport’s Development are as follows:
1. Formulating monitoring and reviewing the National Youth and Sports policies.
2. Articulating relevant programmes of action for youth and Sport’s Development.
3. Coordinating and monitoring youth and Sport’s Development activities at the there levels of government and the collaborating partner’s.
4. Collaborating with all stake holders for the funding of the youth and sports sector.
5. growing opportunities for kids to be worried in selection making processes in topics that affect them, the surroundings and the society.
6. Inculcating in the youth, the values of human rights, social justice, equity, fairness and gender equality.
7. Promoting conducive atmosphere for social, mental, emotional and physical development of the youth.
8. Promoting formal and informal training of youth and athletes in life and livelihood skills.
9. Establishing sustainable development projects in the youth and sports sector.
10. Promoting, in collaboration with other youth and sports bodies, the physical fitness and general well-being of all person’s in Nigeria.