Chevening Scholarship Awards United Kingdom 2022
The Chevening Scholarship has announced the application date for the 2022 Chevening Scholarship Award, for interested and qualified students willing to pursue a Postgraduate and Master’s degree in top-rated universities in the United Kingdom.
The Chevening Scholarship Awards are designed to cover the full cost of studying a Masters degree in the UK, including, accommodation, visa and travel expenses.
You may incur as an international student.
Studying in the UK allows you to explore variety of cultures, opinions, castles and other historical heritages as well as watch the infamous premier league matches live.
Furthermore, Master’s courses in the UK typically last for one year, which is shorter than many other countries.
United Kingdom (UK)
1. Fully Funded Scholarship
3. Monthly Stipends
4. Visa Fee
Application is NOW OPEN
DEADLINE: November 1, 2022.
Chevening Scholarships is the United Kingdom government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any United Kingdom Universities.
So, Chevening Scholarships are aimed at international postgraduates with high leadership potential, enabling them to study a Masters at a British university and develop useful professional and academic networks.
These connections can then be used to build a strong relationship with the United Kingdom and make a positive impact in your home country.
Along with generous funding, the Chevening programme includes plenty of extracurricular activities and volunteering opportunities designed to help Chevening Scholars, and
experience the best of British culture and make the most of their time in the UK.
These range from sightseeing trips in different parts of the country to networking events with other scholars on the programme.
You Might Like: Kaduna State 10,000 Teachers Recruitment – Portal Opens Thursday
To be considered for the Chevening Scholarship Award, you must have the following;
1. Be a citizen of an eligible Chevening country.
2. Hold an Undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2.1 (upper second-class honours).
3. Have two years working experience.
4. Posess an unconditional offer for a Masters at a United Kingdom university.
5. Must completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
Havinga master’s degree does not prevent you from applying for a Chevening Award to study for a second master’s degree in the United Kingdom.
As long as you can clearly explain why it will help you fulfill your career plan to influence positive change in your home country.
SCHOLARSHIP DURATION AND REWARD
Master’s courses in the UK typically last for one year, which is shorter than many other countries.
Successful Applicants get the following;
1. Full payment of Masters tuition fees.
2. Payment of travel to and from the United Kingdom.
3. Payment of visa application fees.
4. A monthly living allowance (stipend) for accommodation and expenses.
This amount will be confirmed in your acceptance letter and will be higher if you’re studying in London.
You may also receive an events travel top-up allowance to contribute towards the cost of travelling to any mandatory Chevening events, which are usually held in London.
To apply, Applicants must be ready to submit the following credentials:
1. Copies of your degree certificate and academic transcripts.
2. Two references (academic or professional).
2. A brief biographical description of yourself.
So, what are you waiting for, hurry up and grab this opportunity and inform other’s so that they might benefit from it.
Follow Us For More Latest Update.